Terms & Conditions
View our terms and conditions below. Feel free to contact us if you have any issues.
- Quotations for training programmes can be obtained from the NSG Contact Centre at email@example.com
- You can accept the quotation by completing, duly signing and faxing/e-mail the booking form and a copy of the government purchase order to the Contact Centre. On receipt of the above documents, the NSG will issue an invoice which must be paid before the training commence.
- The invoice will be forwarded to you within 7 working days after you submitted a booking form. This invoice should be paid in full by your department.
- Once paid, written notification of a postponement or a cancellation must reach the NSG 10 working days prior to the course commencement date. If proper notice is not received, your department may forfeit the funds paid.
- When we receive confirmation of the payment you will be contacted to discuss the date that the training will commence. At least 10 working days are required by the NSG to attend to the training logistics after receipt of payment.
- You are kindly requested not to make any travel and accommodation arrangements for your training delegates before the training date has been confirmed by the NSG in writing. The NSG will not be held responsible for any loss incurred by you as a result of such arrangements.
- For mixed groups, your department will be invoiced for the number of delegates confirmed on the booking form, irrespective of whether they attended or not.
- For full groups, your department will be invoiced for the number of delegates booked as indicated on the booking form. Should attendees exceed the number paid for, an additional invoice will be issued to your department.
- The required number of delegates should be 20-25 per group, except for the Compulsory Induction Programme (CIP) where the minimum number of delegates is 4, if the department has its own trainer.
- However, where departments cannot send a full group, individual bookings can be send to the Contact Centre. The NSG will combine individual bookings to compile full groups. The training calendar for mixed groups is displayed on the NSG website.
- The NSG values your business and should you wish to lodge a complaint or pay a compliment you can bring it to the attention of the Director: Client Relations at the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Batho Pele hotline: 0860 428 392
Anti-Corruption hotline: 0800 023 456