To ensure that participants have the necessary knowledge to take decisions that are fair, objective and equitable on the grading of posts in the public service.
The course is aimed at role players involved in the making of grading decisions.
Minimum Requirements for Enrolment
No pre-course work.
By the end of this course participants should be able to:
- Develop an understanding for the decision to implement job evaluation;
- Know and understand the statutory context within which job evaluation is applied;
- Develop sensitivity to ethical issues in job evaluation;
- Get an overview of job analysis;
- Develop insight into the role-players in quality assurance;
- Get some practical insight into the role of the panel; and
- Identify possible problem areas.
The course is non-credit bearing. After successful completion of the programme, participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
|Unit Standard ID||Code||NQF Level||Credits|
As the course is non-credit bearing learners will only perform formative assessment activities. After successful completion of the programme, participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
This course is presented over three (3) working days.